Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Testing

Hello:

Thought I would let you all know that Justin and I do not have HIV, hepatitis or syphilis. It appears the stint Justin spent in that Mexican prison had no ill affects on either of us.

All joking aside, I am still awaiting the crib set and accessories, they have not arrived as of yet. Home Study will hopefully begin in one week. We have gathered the majority of our paperwork, not much more to put together.

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon of the decorated nursery.

5 comments:

j.b said...

okay, i must apologize for my wife and her exaggerations. i didn't spend any time in a Mexican prison. it was 3 months in a municipal jail in Juarez. sure, it sucked, but it wasn't prison. :)

but, it sure is nice knowing we're syphilis free!

H. said...

Not HIV positive? No TB? No stint in a Mexican prison? That makes 1 of us...

Muny in Juarez?--talk about a cake walk, creampuff. There's a hotel full of German orphans in Durango that could do that time standing on their head...

j.b said...

hilarious.
i owe you an email, brother. will get to it soon. let's just say you had me LOL-ing in like real life and stuff. :)

yeah, no stint in Mexican prison. few survive that. what am i? Papillon for crying out loud?

new post here soon, i'm sure. the crib set arrived and Julee has it set up. now the waiting game gets even more tedious!

Unknown said...

I was positive Justin WOULD test positive for syphilis!

j.b said...

why so positive, Glenn? you told me you were clean! did you trick me? well, sir, the trick's on you! i'm syphilis free!!!! ha!