Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dreaming

Today, Justin told me that he had a dream that we had Chloe. She was one year old and had beautiful hair. He said in his dream, she had bonded to me and became completely attached. This made me smile all day long.

Tomorrow, we get our blood drawn to make sure we are disease free and this Saturday at 2 pm, we will have our first home study visit. Needless to say, I am very nervous and will be cleaning relentlessly Friday night. Luckily this didn't happen last Saturday as I was getting over food poisoning from an Iceberg hotdog which rendered me completely useless.

I want to let all of those know who have left comments on the blog or have even commented to me or Justin about it, that we really appreciate your support and for taking the time to share in this process with us. We love you all.

2 comments:

j.b said...

i never thought i would be tested for syphilis. it's pretty fantastic, really. i feel like a 17th Century aristocrat.

yes, we really do appreciate your kind words, and for sharing this journey with us. there'll be much to write about in the coming year or so, that's for sure.

oh, and when Julee says food poisoning, it sound innocuous, but it was the opposite of innocuous. she was in a bad way. hotdogs from a fast food restaurant are probably not a good idea, on second thought. but, who knew? :)

Father Luke said...

Well, Ralph Nader would have been able to tell you about the hot dogs.

But uncle Father Luke will tell Chloe all about Ralph Nader.

: o)

--
Okay,
Father Luke