Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Day

Well, I cleaned relentlessly last night only to have the home study person cancel on us, although, I do understand why. It is snowing like crazy today and its projected to keep it up for the next three days.

You will all be happy to hear that we are both tuberculosis free! The results of HIV, hepatitis and syphilis are still pending.

Justin got his passport completed today. Luckily it wasn't snowing too bad at the point that we left for that appointment.

One last thing, and this is specifically for Gina, the other night I was looking at crib sets on the internet and they actually have an Our Lady of Guadalupe crib set. Let me know when you have kids because that sunbitch could be all yours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And now you know why I hate the snow. It ruins everything. And ever since 1988, it has tried to kill me every year. We were standing by on the cell today if a glowing personal reference with just the right touch of profanity was needed.

Yeah, also you better go ahead and send me the link to the OLG crib set. I'm just going to go ahead and buy it now. I got to be ready, you know?

j.b said...

snowing isn't really the term for what it's doing. it's one of those multiple shovel-the-sidewalk events. gonna be a doozy.

sucks the home study was canceled, but it is understandable. i certainly don't want her driving around in these conditions. so, for another time.

that crib set is the bomb, by the way. much better than the Pope John Paul II crib set we decided on. :)