Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nursery Accessories

Hello All:

I am very excited because I ordered the crib bedding for Chloe's room. We now have a color and theme for the room. The bedding is purple and pale yellow with dragonflies embroidered on it. It seems kind of silly, but for some reason I can't wait to get it all set up in there.

I also wanted to add a special note to Aunt Julee and Uncle Dave. Thank you so much for the Christmas money, you didn't have to do that, but, we did buy a dragonfly lamp and mobile with the money for the nursery. We'll have a picture posted when we get it set up so you can see it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Love,
Us

5 comments:

j.b said...

wait, we used that money for accessories for Chloe's room? i was not consulted on this decision. i would've preferred to use it for something more "appropriate": beer and a video game.

oh well, i suppose this is why she makes all the decisions.

yes, thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Julee! hope everyone is having a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Unknown said...

It IS exciting to think about it all taking shape! I was thinking of you this holiday... I have a DWI crash case and the victim (the crashee) called me from... SOUTH JORDAN. Yes. He's from there. I did not ask him if he knew you, however. That's a rookie mistake. I am now going to see if my office will pay for me and H. to fly out there, to do some investigative work. You know.

Post more pictures of Chloe's room when you get all the new decor up!
Love you.

j.b said...

That's awesome, Gina.
Yeah, see if you can get a free trip to do some CSI work. Tell them you know some scientist types who can genotype the gas chromatographic fingerprints of the victims DNA signatures. or something equally as impressive sounding.

Kari Hasebi said...

The nursery sounds very cute!! I can't wait to see it. Hope your tests come back negative or we will have to discuss our friendship...kidding!!!!

Julee Barrett said...

You're a true friend Kari for still being my friend in sickness and in health, STD's or no STD's. See you soon.