Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

Just to update everyone, not much new, but we should be submitting all of our paperwork this month.

We are also beginning to meet other couples around the Salt Lake Valley who have adopted from Ethiopia. At least this way our daughter will know other families like hers.

This weekend in Ikea, I bought a really cute, really long stuffed alligator. This way Chloe will like the gators from the very beginning.

Justin and I also tried an Ethiopian restaurant which was very delicious and we hope to make some recipes like this when Chloe gets older.

Love,
Us

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a dream about Chloe last night. Only you and j. had THREE babies... Chloe, another girl, and a boy. For some reason this was not a surprise. I think the girls were twins, and they were all from Ethiopia. And you were teaching them Korean. They were like little baby geniuses and they were already learning it, even though they were only about a year old. They were also all SO supercute and you had fixed the girls' hair in these little puffs on either side of their head. In the dream, I very much wanted to kidnap the boy.

But don't worry, in real life I will never kidnap any of your babies; including any dogbabies. God knows I have my hands full over here as it is.

Anyway thinking of you both. Love!

Unknown said...

Also I was thinking, "I didn't realize there were alligators in Ethiopia..." and then I remembered Florida. And football.

I'm a geographical idiot.

j.b said...

ha!

what a dream. crazy. we will be fixing Chloe's hair in those puffs though. love that. and cornrows.

if only we could afford to get three. we can afford to HAVE three, but not adopt them. sad.

speaking of dogbabies, how are yours doing? give Bruno my best! :)