Saturday, December 12, 2009

new measurables and pictures

We got another update on Chloe. These are probably more likely the correct numbers on her height and weight. As of December 7:

Height: 24 inches
Weight: 15 pounds

It's encouraging to see that she's still a little girl. The longer this thing gets dragged out, the more it feels like we'll be adopting a teenager. There were two photos attached to this update, but they're embedded in a .pdf this time and I have no idea how to extract them, or if it's even possible to.

No news on the court date, yet. Hopefully, this week.

Until then, more pictures. From September:


Check out that dimple!

Next week, a short video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh she just keeps getting cuter and cuter in each set of pictures!! I love the dimple! I love her little curly hair! And now I have an idea of baby-proportions because I just had lunch with my friend Liz. Her son was born in May and he weighs 21 pounds and he's 27 inches tall. He looks like a baby hippo, in a cute way. God knows where that comes from because his parents are both about that big right now. The point is that Chloe is cuter! Yes she is!

j.b said...

I know...each and every month, she just becomes more and more darling.

Wow, your friend's baby is huge. I like pudgy babies. They make me laugh.

We're excited to get Chloe home and get on with the rest of our lives. We can't wait for her to meet everyone, too.

Father Luke said...

There were two photos attached to this update, but they're embedded in a .pdf this time and I have no idea how to extract them, or if it's even possible to.

Yeah. If you feel like emailing it to me, I can extract the photos.

Anyway, fingers crossed. And I'm happy for you.

- -
xo,
Father Luke